- US Listed Multinational - Medical Device Manufacturer
- Market Leader with strong global presence
About Our Client
Our client is a US Listed Medical Device Manufacturing company with a strong global footprint. A well-known brand name used in hospitals and by medical professionals, they are now seeking a commercially savvy Head of Marketing to lead their ASEAN and N Asia growth and initiatives
- Reporting to the Regional GM, you will be responsible for developing the downstream marketing strategy, defining and executing the brand and product marketing strategy, digital and content marketing, channel marketing, public relations and customer experience.
- Lead product marketing team to build and refine the value proposition, commercial strategy, awareness & advocacy plans, product training plans and customer testimonials.
- Responsible for customer insight or Voice of Customer strategy and plan, lead the product launch activities for new offerings.
- Responsible for leading the product marketing team in the contribution and execution of successful product launch process which includes all aspects of new product launch from definition of customer-based value propositions to the right enablement of sales teams through marketing training, materials and support.
- Lead the region collaborative educational initiatives e.g. Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) engagement programs, advocacy initiatives and clinical study collaboration
- KOL Development - to create or assist in creating and maintaining KOL and development roadmap.
- Responsible for creating and development of the digital marketing strategy / roadmap for the region, working with APAC marketing teams and external vendors to deliver digital marketing projects to optimize customer centric initiatives
- Drive best practices for digital marketing and social media content strategy
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, marketing or related field
- MBA or advanced business degree
- At least 8 years' experience in sales and marketing for medical device, with some years in a regional capacity.
- Financial planning and budget management of multi-million-dollar budgets
- Knowledge of Marketing Strategy including competitive strategy, innovation, value proposition design, branding, communications, digital media and demand generation.
- Dynamic hands-on leader, analytical and innovative, detail attentive, with a superb sense of business acumen capable of leading a global team.
- Ability to establish strategy and objectives, set clear expectations and demand high performance.
- Keen ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to inspire, ignite passion and motivate individuals and teams (virtual & co-located)
What's on Offer
- A committed leadership team with a strong culture in people development and empowerment
- Attractive remuneration benefits
- Career advancement opportunities, rotations and mobility