Head of Manufacturing, Asia - Machine Tools manufacturer
Senior leadership role with a leading Machine Tools manufacturer
Develop manufacturing strategies primarily in Singapore
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Machine Tools manufacturer for the aerospace and automotive industry
The role of the Head of Manufacturing is to direct, manage and coordinate all production and supply chain activities including:
- Develop and formulate short and long term goals and objectives of the manufacturing functions
- Responsible for purchasing, procurement of raw material, production planning and implementation, shipping, etc.
- Accountable to ensure products meet customer quality standards and required delivery schedules
- Establish precise control plans for all kind of variables in the production process to improve efficiency and automation
- Plan and control budgets within the area of responsibility and implement corrective actions in case of deviations
- Play a key leadership role across the operational functions, develop and coach direct reports
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is ideally a Mechanical Engineer by education with at least 15 years' of robust manufacturing experience in production & supply chain.
He or she should have a successful track record in regional leadership, optimizing operational excellence (Lean Six Sigma) and setting up and evaluating complex projects.
You have extensive knowledge of market environment, good business sense, and high degree of intercultural sensitivity.
Fluency in English as well as substantial international and working experience in Asia (Singapore and/ or China) is mandatory.
What's on Offer
Our client is looking for a results-driven leader with high integrity and professionalism. The preferred candidate will be entrusted to lead the manufacturing activities of a leading Machine Tools company and grow it to become his or her success story.