- Well-funded business venture, redefining the renewable energy sector
- Opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding environment
About Our Client
Leading Renewable Energy Service Company from Indonesia, the client is focusing on solar energy system and currently is the Indonesia's no 1 integrated solar development company for both commercial & industrial sector. The company is headquartered in Singapore with over 60 employees across the region.
- Work closely with the Chief Investment Officer to originate, execute and structure investment opportunities in Asia-Pacific.
- Lead a team of junior corporate finance executives across the transaction spectrum (both on Origination and Execution).
- Proactively expand networks to enhance deal flow directly from sellers or via third party consultants.
- Regularly report industry trends and potential opportunities to Senior Management.
- Monitor and mentor junior corporate finance team; recommend future hiring strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with strong background in investment banking, M&A boutique, or M&A department from Big 4 accounting firm.
- Strong academic background / results and financial knowledge (accounting and company valuation) and understanding of financial statements.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to contribute your own ideas and work autonomously.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook.
- Capable of working under pressure and in a context of shifting priorities.
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a growing and successful team, to work on high-profile transactions.
- Dynamic working condition and excellent office environment.
- Strong international learning culture.
- Competitive salary with significant allowances and bonus potential.