Head of IT Security
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced Information Security leader to set up their Information Security team.
As the Head of Information Security, you will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing a security services strategy and roadmap.
- Leading the Security Services and partnering with leaders to provide IT Security solutions.
- Ensuring the firm follows the Group IT Security policies and standards while ensuring these policies and procedures are developed keeping in mind regional requirements.
- Overseeing IT Security governance and compliance.
- Providing IT Security related advisory for new projects and existing IT solutions.
- Communicating and maintaining relevant IT security regulations for different markets and updating global policies to reflect the same.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelors Degree in a relevant field. You will have 10 - 15 years experience in a relevant role with proven track record of successfully building and running IT security team.
You will have strong knowledge and expertise within Information Security domain. You will have experience acting as a Security Advisor for internal clients.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Leadership opportunity