Head of IT Security
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organisation within the cargo transportation business based in Singapore. With the increase in need to scale up the security needs, they are looking to bring on board a senior individual as their Head of IT Security.
As a Head of IT Security, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, formulating and implementing the security polices for the organisation to manage the threats.
- Adopting latest security practices and technologies in align with the organisations objectives.
- Working with the IT audit and compliance teams to ensure all standards are being followed.
- Establishing and setting up the help-desk for security breached and assist the business on early warning sings.
- Implementing frameworks to ensure all the organisation data is protected and upgrading the systems from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or relevant discipline with 10 years of experience within the cyber security space.You will have experience in incident response management, DLP and project management within the security space. You will also have understanding of security standards such as ISO27001 and should have professional certifications such as CISM, CISSP OR CISA.
What's on Offer
- Newly created Role
- Stable Organisation
- Leadership Role