Head of IT - Retail/F&B (POS Systems)
Opportunity to work closely with the Business to provide Technology Roadmap
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the market leaders within the retail/F&B industry. They have a well-established presence of more than 20 years across 10 countries. They are now looking for a Head of IT as part of their expansion plans to incorporate Technology to drive various Digital Transformation initiatives.
As a Head of IT, you will be responsible for
- Managing hybrid cloud infrastructure for corporate systems this include, ERP, POS, BI and workforce management systems
- Managing network solutions across the region while ensuring optimal connectivity and alignment with key sites.
- Leading the Cyber Security positioning while ensuring alignment on security systems across the region.
- Implementing ERP and POS solutions while ensuring integration with third party applications and solutions.
- Providing strong vendor management while managing corporate SLAs and Governance.
- Collaborating closely with the business to ensure the adoption of best practices and available IT tools while bridging the gaps between Technology, Operations and Finance.
- Leading the Group IT and facilitating the use of new Technologies while providing advisory to IT managers across the region.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 10 years of successful track record in a Lead IT function role.
Any experience in a Retail/F&B environment is advantageous to have.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work closely with the Business to provide Technology Roadmap
- Attractive Salary Package
- Centrally Located