Head of IT Infrastructure
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the high tech manufacturing industry that spans across more than 30 countries across the world. Due to rapid expansion, they are expanding head count and they are looking for a Head of IT Infrastructure to join their team in the regional headquarters in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the CIO, your responsibilities include:
- Providing thought leadership for infrastructure (networks and servers), helpdesk, SAP Basis and IT digital team
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organisation's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
- Develop strategies to encourage adoption of IT technology initiatives and innovation
- Reviewing existing IT infrastructure and recommend new technology to ensure operational requirements are met within the group
- Leading project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, time line and budget management
- Managing multiple vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of various systems and applications
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring that the compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group IT
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, your will have:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Professional certifications such as MCSA, CCNA, PMP, ITIL and etc will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in managing an infrastructure team and project management is required for this role
- Exposure to business stakeholder management
- Proven track record in strategy or roadmap will be highly preferred
What's on Offer
Our client offers the opportunity to make critical decisions. You will get exposed to latest technologies with team management exposure.