Head of IT (Data Centre)
Excellent salary package and benefits
About Our Client
A global leading investment bank with excellent revenue in terms of deal volumes is currently hiring a permanent role of Head of IT (Data Centre) to engage in leadership/management (50%) and global data centre support (50%). Working hours are typically 9am-6pm.
As the Head of IT (Data Centre), you are responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with senior management and stakeholders.
- Heading a team based out of Hong Kong and Singapore and ensuring seamless operations of datacentre services.
- Ensuring that projects in Asia are in line with the IT Infrastructure Hosting standards.
- Carrying out technical architecture on infrastructure projects and making sure they are in line with Data Centre operations standards.
- Ensuring that core functions like Active Directory, virtual environments (VMWare) and other services in Global Datacentres run smoothly.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent.
You should strong and detailed knowledge of Windows server 2012/2016, Active Directory and VMWare.
Last but not least, you are also expected to have an understanding of MAS TRM guidelines.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- High autonomy, excellent salary package and benefits
- Good career growth and exposure