Head of IT Architecture (Healthcare)
Exciting IT industry, transformation
People management role
About Our Client
We are delighted to exclusively partner with our client during an exciting and expansive period of growth. Our client is a market leading systems integrator and consultancy, with one of the largest presences in the SE Asia Market. They are currently embarking on a journey of expansion and business model innovation which will catapult them in to a position of significant prominence in APAC. With targeted growth in Singapore and across the region, our client is an exciting proposition to ambitious professionals with a desire to shape a company into a lean, effective and cutting-edge digital transformation consultancy.
This is a multi-faceted role that requires the individual not only to be technically competent but also possess big picture thinking, business sense, great people and senior stakeholder management skills. The success candidate will be responsible in driving enterprise-wide direction for our clients in key accounts to meet their critical business needs. He/She will also be looking at business models together with technical architecture solutions.
- Lead the architecture solution optimization to ensure client's business case can be met, where deals'. TCV is >$100mil.
- Lead an Architecture group from across the LOBs that is aligned to Business, Application, Information & Technology for the development and maintenance of the EA for key accounts.
- Maintain control of existing or build architecture strategy that describes the AS-IS and To-Be
- Technology State and their alignment to the functional areas within the organization.
- Be accountable for Portfolio management related to IT and technology assets in key accounts.
- Build strong relationships and partner closely with enterprise business leaders and represent the face of technology.
- Define formal reference architecture and guiding principles for related systems.
- Recommend and participate in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies.
- Lead or participate in enterprise governance committee to ensure business, security and technology requirements are align with enterprise standards and policies.
- Provide leadership and direction to team in the key accounts and advise in the development of competencies and career progression of team members.
- Identify and groom (motivate, inspire and develop) next generation of Architects to key positions within the team.
- Business Priority KPIs which could include:
-The number sales won due to architecture solution optimization
-The number of POC's and Customer reference sites we will do with our customers.
-Business Practice/Process Compliance
The Successful Applicant
- Must be able to influence and stakeholder manage the customer's senior management team, including senior IT management from customer's organization.
- Must be knowledgeable on existing and emerging technologies in order to help the customer in long term IT strategic direction planning.
- At least 15 years' experience with substantial project work in software design & development.
- Strong technical experience in system / applications architecture design for mega projects.
- Experience in working with business process reengineering and IT solutioning, experienced with working on projects bringing together business & technology knowledge.
What's on Offer
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to be part of a regional success story, whilst broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.