Head of Infrastructure
Leadership role with opportunity to built a team
IT Infrastructure (networks, systems, servers)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading leading FMCG organisation with strong presence across Asia. They are looking to bring on board a Head of Infrastructure to manager the team.
As a Head of Infrastructure you will be responsible for:
- Managing the infrastructure overall for the organisation and drafting the road map for the team according to the business demands.
- Developing and maintaining the information security policies and monitoring them to reduce business risk.
- Overseeing the incident and change management within the department to ensure issues are investigated and responded timely.
- Managing the external vendors and ensures all service contracts are being followed as per service level.
- Working with the business heads to transform the business requirements into IT needs.
- Planning and monitoring systems upgrades on regular basis.
- Leading the infrastructure projects across the region and managing them from end to end.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you must have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent along with 7 years of experience in managing the IT infrastructure. You will also have technical proficiency in servers, routers, virtual servers, firewall, switches.
You should also have experience in project delivery and should have worked on large scale IT infrastructure projects. Prior experience in data centre operations will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role
- Excellent Working Environment
- Leadership Role