Head of Infrastructure (System and Networks)
ITroadmap,operations &business process improvement
Certifications such as MCSE, CCNP, PMP, ITIL
About Our Client
For our client, a well-established firm with a business spanning across multiple industries. They place immense focus on investing in the latest technological resources while furthering their regional footprint. Due to rapid expansion, there is now a need for a new Head of Infrastructure (System and Networks) to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Head of IT, your responsibilities include:
- Providing thought leadership for the infrastructure team in IT road-map, operations and business process efficiency improvement.
- Develop strategies to encourage adoption of IT technology initiatives and innovation
- Review existing IT infrastructure and recommend new technology to ensure operational requirements are met within the group
- Leading project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, time line and budget management
- Managing multiple vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of various systems and applications
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring that the compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group IT
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology
- Professional certifications such as MCSE, CCNP, PMP, ITIL and etc will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in managing an infrastructure team is required for this role
- Experience in infrastructure (system and networks) is a must for this role
- Displayed advanced relationship management skills to influence senior business stakeholders will be of added advantage
- Proven track record in developing strategies to encourage adoption of IT technology initiatives and innovation will be of added advantage
- Exposure to latest technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, etc
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to advance your management and technical skills with exposure to latest technologies.