Head of Infrastructure and Security
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation within the hospitality industry with a regional presence. They are looking to hire their Head of Infrastructure and Security
As the Head of Infrastructure and Security you will be responsible for:
* Providing leadership to the IT Infrastructure team while ensuring compliance with global IT security guidelines
* Overseeing administrations & maintenance of infrastructure systems, storage & backup systems, and monitoring tools in hybrid cloud environment.
* Supporting IT infrastructure Transformation through innovation and cloud computing initiatives.
* Managing and supporting infrastructure security technology such as anti-virus, gateway security, firewalls.
* Developing strategies for IT infrastructure and overseeing execution of the strategies
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 8-10 years of leadership experience in designing, developing, managing, and monitoring IT Infrastructure & Security operations. You will be comfortable with infrastructure technologies such as Public & Hybrid Clouds platforms (Azure, Office 365, AWS, etc.), Linux, VMware, SAN storage, Microsoft Azure Cloud and other cloud platforms. You will have experience in implementation of IT Security Solutions backed by strong understanding and knowledge of IT landscape. Relevant certifications such as Microsoft Certified Systems Expert (MCSE), AWS Certified Solutions Architect/Azure Solutions Architect, PMP/ ITIL V3, Cisco CCNP/ CISSP, CCNA are highly desirable.
What's on Offer
* Great working environment
* High visibility role