- Stable & Cohesive Work Environment
- Manage HSE For Manufacturing Plant
About Our Client
Leading manufacturer in the chemical/energy sector with over a billion revenue is recruiting for an experienced Head of HSE to join their team in Singapore.
The Head of HSE will be leading a small team and strategise, provide guidance for the daily operations of the manufacturing plant and service operations at the customer sites to ensure that the health safety procedures regulations are being adhered to. The job functions include driving HSE initiatives and programs to improve HSE culture, behavioural safety and execution of these processes to reduce workplace hazards and ensure that the employee's health is not being compromised. In addition, the Head of HSE will be managing the department budget, conduct risk assessments and provide inputs & insights during management meetings and update the HSE management system periodically.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Environment, Health and Safety, Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience in HSE role within a manufacturing sector
- Leadership experience & familiar with chemical /process industry
What's on Offer
The work environment is stable and collaborative; with a culture that places high respect on teamwork as well as individuality.