Head of High Networth Advisor
Opportunity to join a global listed company
A strategic and long term business planning & development role
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management internationally. Managing over 100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, they operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world.
- Provides technical tax and insurance product support.
- Seeks out, identifies and establishes new terms of business with potential distribution partners and proactively identifies new channels for the distribution of HNW solutions
- Ensures business activities are conducted in accordance with appropriate risk, compliance, governance and regulatory requirements.
- Contributes to and promotes transformation initiatives in support of International's Distribution strategy, vertical integration and regulatory developments, designed to deliver excellent customer outcomes and challenge the industry.
- Works with Marketing to help build and maintain the brand and its values, ensures timely support for local campaigns and initiatives.
- Builds strong relationships across stakeholders, identifying opportunities to leverage knowledge, skills and experience for mutual benefit and competitive advantage.
- Motivates and develops colleagues through the mentoring and coaching and ongoing dialogue in order to promote a high performance culture in support of talent management and succession planning.
- Utilises data and MI to drive and monitor own performance and deliverables.
- Proactively manages costs for own areas of responsibility.
- Has a keen interest in observing and identifying market trends and consumer needs to produce effective sales targets
- Familiar with the different types of product offering and possesses a high standard of client servicing
- Acquire, develop and maintain a portfolio of clients while adopting a needs-based sales process to identify a client's financial needs and priorities.
- Analyse client's financial status by interviewing them to determine client's assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status and financial objectives and develops financial plan based on analysis of data, and discuss financial options with client.
- Provide superior support to a team of financial planners in order to help them to develop and implement financial plans for HNW individuals, utilizing knowledge of investment strategies, insurance and retirement planning
- Help with the preparation of documents to implement plan selected by client.
- Stay current with market trends and evolving regulatory landscape by attending training courses internally/externally and fulfil the prescribed CPD hours.
- Maintain high commitment to compliance with internal company policies and MAS requirements.
- Build and develop a team of HNW specialists, & devise sales strategies to be used by the team
- Works with the Head of Region (SE Asia) & Chief Executive Singapore to execute the local business strategy required to leverage greater market share via a more holistic approach to wealth management.
- Supports the Head of Region (SE Asia) & Chief Executive Singapore to engage employees and stakeholders with International's vision and strategy.
- Researches, identifies and provides business cases for new opportunities within own area of responsibility in order to develop business channels and build compelling solutions for advisers and customers.
- Delivers agreed sales targets whilst ensuring excellent customer outcomes.
- Promotes a culture of customer centricity and service excellence, alongside continuous improvement to encourage enhancements that focus on driving out costs, adding value, improving quality, customer service and outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
- Leads by example, promoting a high performance culture, empowerment, accountability and professionalism at all levels.
- Demonstrates a commercial and customer focused mindset, helping to differentiate the business in the market place.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: builds and fosters strong relationships, negotiates & influences at a senior level.
- Highly professional with the ability to command respect from internal and external stakeholders and regulatory bodies.
- Demonstrates the desired leadership behaviours and is a role model for other both in and outside of the business.
- Minimum of 10 years financial services experience with at least 4 of those years working with High Net Worth clients by providing affluent solutions for a suite of product offerings.
- Experience directly managing the HNW portfolio through various aspects such as wealth management, business development, sales and marketing, and solution delivery
- Proven track record in driving HNW sales and product development
- Demonstrable examples of strategies previously implement to increase the prosperity of high value clients by providing more personalised solutions to aid in sales actualisation, holistic training sessions, participation in targeted marketing initiatives and business growth strategies Has a keen interest in observing and identifying market trends and consumer needs to produce effective sales targets
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of insurance, investments, wealth management, tax planning and best practice within the International market.
- Possesses a good understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Possesses up to date knowledge of the trends and issues within the region.
What's on Offer
This is a newly created role for my client to tap on the HNW space. It presents a great opportunity for someone to step up to build a high performance team and develop a long term business strategy.