Head of Group Business Analytics
Exciting opportunity to develop and transform the Group Analytics function
Global multinational in Consumer Packaged Goods and Healthcare
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in their sector and they have a prominent presence in Asia. As a result of continuous interest to invest in Asia, there is a current need now to recruit a very experienced leader with a strong analytics background to transform the group function.
This role is a senior leadership role to oversee the group analytics function to drive and support the organisation in identifying and realising new business opportunities and innovative services through advanced analytics. You will build the in-house advanced business analytics team, manage and oversee the team's delivery of analytic use case development to drive execution against goals set. You will identify and develop innovative services pilots, and also identify analytics capability gaps and recommend the future state organisation. You will also keep up to date with latest analytics, trends and solutions to ensure the organisation stays competitive. You are required to work very closely with the business stakeholders to ensure the business needs are met and achieved effectively.
The Successful Applicant
While the organisation is a market leader and functioning very well, this role remains a highly challenging and visible role in a growing business environment. The desired experience includes:
- A recognised university degree and/or Masters/MBA qualification
- Minimum 10 years in a similar position within Asia
- Demonstrate keen understanding of advanced analytics, machine learning and relevant tool
- Proven experience working on analytics or innovation projects up to adoption stage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and the ability to engage and influence stakeholders on business/innovative ideas
- Agile, flexible and resilient to thrive in a fast-moving international environment
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with a well-established MNC. Attractive remuneration package for the right profile sought after.