Head of Global Transaction Banking Middle Office and Operations
Leading Investment Bank
Good Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Multinational Commercial Bank and Financial Services Company.
1. Efficient execution of transactional services to our customers through cooperation with front line teams and internal functions in Global Transaction Banking.
2. Control point to ensure all bank and regulatory requirements and objectives are fulfilled during pre-transaction validation and post-transaction monitoring.
3. Focus on transaction processing/execution, facilitating enquiries and servicing clients requests, product development & maintenance, and reporting.
4. Lead the Middle Office and Operations functions for timely execution of tasks assigned and effective control on operational risks
5. Active involvement in transaction procedure design and process optimization.
The Successful Applicant
1. University degree in finance related disciplines
2. Minimum 10 years of experience in banking industry with exposure to trade finance or related control / operations functions with prior experience in leading teams
3. Good self-motivation with ability to work independently and under pressure
4. Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
5. Good language skill in written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Good company and a market leader in its field.
Attractive remuneration package.