- Leadership and regional role
- Diverse working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known global consumer product brand.
- Lead and manage the global Enterprise Security Architecture and Engineering function such as Enterprise IT & Business Application Security.
- Provide technical expertise and people leadership and being responsible for the development, implementation, communication, maintenance and governance of the cyber security strategy, technical architecture and roadmaps for Enterprise Security services.
- Pro-actively provide security leadership and guidance to business divisions, IT leadership teams, project teams and 3rd party partners.
- Responsible and accountable for enterprise security engineering and operations to industrialize world-class cyber security solutions, and ensure security operations are supported by well-defined SLAs and relevant service management metrics for performance tracking.
The Successful Applicant
- Expert knowledge and hands-on implementation experience specific to Network & Infrastructure Security, Application Security, Cloud & Mobility Security (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CDN), Data/Database Security, etc.
- Expert knowledge of security tools, techniques and best practice within enterprise environments.
- Strong understanding of IT Security Controls (FW/IPS/IDS/DDOS, NGAV/EDR/MDR, Identity Access Management, Zero Trust Access, SIEM & SAOR, etc.).
- Demonstrable experience of implementing Enterprise Security Architecture and Engineering services in large organization.
- Demonstrable experience of developing strong partnerships across senior management teams within complex businesses.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multinational organisation that practices healthy corporate culture and career development. You can also look forward to the exposure of working with global stakeholders across the region.