Head of Engineer - Scalability (Leading Fintech Player)
Working closely with CTO to define tech strategy
Think Thank role in a leading fintech player
About Our Client
One of the biggest and leading fintech player.
- Drive architectural changes across various systems as necessary through design, review, execution, and
deployment to ensure success.
- Provide guidance to ensure the overall architecture and solutions are very well designed for the long-term
while also driving for a pragmatic approach to deliver results in phases that is aligned with business value.
- Collaborate effectively with engineers at different levels across the company.
- Understand, participate, and support the entire solution from ideation and visual design through the
SDLC, lifecycle activities such as extending or updating a system, planning retirement of a system.
The Successful Applicant
- Scalability, Reliability, Infrastructure and Sustainability should be in your DNA at all times. Big plus if you have done similar responsibility in your past life, especially on Fintech related.
- Ability to prioritizing and juggling several urgent priorities.
- Willing to be hands-on software engineer that can just roll-up your sleeves anytime.
- Posses the right experience and technical maturity to drive various tech initiative, a decision maker, an executor.
- Big plus if you also stay up to date with the latest technology, designs, patterns, tools and trends in the
fast moving software world.
- Min 8 years of experience as a software engineer, with at least 3 years focusing on handling large-scale
backend design & architecture.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent. MSCS or equivalent is preferred.
What's on Offer
- You'll be working closely with other engineering leads across the company
- Driving initiatives to ensure highly performing and resilient system
- Think Thank of the tech initiatives for the whole ecosystem