Head of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
Responsible for all eCommerce and Digital aspects of the business
In charge of planning, developing and deploying eCommerce products
About Our Client
Our client, is a well established global shipping business. Singapore is there headquarters. They are looking for a motivated and ambitious ecommerce and digital specialist to help drive there business forward. Ensuring the uptake of eCommerce products will involve executing content plans, overseeing the generation of promotional materials and campaigns, monitoring performance analytics, website traffic and product performance.
* Manage & scale up eCommerce activity and revenues
* Analyze business priorities and manage product developments to continuously deliver products used by our customers and internal stakeholders
* Develop and oversee the planning and execution of content across the website and online marketing campaigns, ensuring accuracy and measuring impact of content
* Identify new areas for eCommerce growth
* Manage the P&L for the eCommerce Platform
* Manage the customer data platform and build models for visualising customer insights to drive business excellence
* Use data from eCommerce platform and other sources to track conversion rates and understand impact of marketing campaigns to improve activity and revenues
* The role will champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices across the relevant products and product development activities
* Develop, Hire & Manage the team
The Successful Applicant
* Experience in P&L management experience in either shipping products or digital services
* Understanding of liner shipping business and the key customers interacting with the business
* A proven track record of successfully designing software products on web and mobile platforms is an advantage.
* Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices is an advantage.
* Prior experience in shipping product sales and/or digital services / marketing is an advantage
* The ability to "think big" and challenge conventional wisdom regarding technology refresh and hype
* The ability to build a comprehensive understanding of and strategically connect the needs of multiple functional areas
* A robust approach to change management and being able to communicate such change management to internal and external stakeholder
What's on Offer
Exciting role to head up the eCommerce and Digital Marketing function for the business. Planning, developing and deploying eCommerce products, managing the P&L for such products, and ensuring their uptake. Strong involvement executing content plans, overseeing the generation of promotional materials and campaigns, monitoring performance analytics, website traffic and product performance.