Head of Digital Marketing, SEA (Logistics)
SEA exposure in the role
About Our Client
Our client is a high growth organisation, with the focus on building a logistics network by providing an integrated cross-border delivery solution across the globe. The organisation has a strong mission; which is to create an integrated network that shrinks Asia's supply chain network onto a single platform, to form a backbone that supports the region's growing e-commerce environment.
With their ambitious growth plans for the organisation, they are seeking for entrepreneurial spirit individuals to join their rapidly expanding team.
As Head of Digital Marketing, you will build and lead a team of seasoned integrated marketing individuals responsible for programs that deliver against influenced pipeline goals.
The ideal candidate will have a quantifiable track record, with experience building this practice from the ground up.
You would also be challenged to the following:
Digital and Social Media Marketing -
Strategy and Execution: Building the organisation's online presence and to develop strategies, to execute digital campaigns to drive traffic, engagement and lead generation across all relevant digital and social channels through;
- Developing and optimizing web pages, content and copy for search engine visibility and conversion
- Content activation across non-paid channels for effective reach and conversion
- Planning, executing and optimizing paid marketing campaigns across platforms
- Developing relationships with current and potential partner channels for co-marketing efforts
- Planning and executing of co-marketing efforts with partner organizations, including co-creation of content and content syndication
- Monitoring and reporting performance across digital channels and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating all digital marketing efforts with the marketing and creative teams and with cross-functional stakeholders
- Working closely with the sales team in contributing to revenue growth targets and attributing results to marketing efforts
PR and Partner Marketing -
- Planning and executing joint digital marketing activities such as co-publishing of content, co-promotion of relevant marketing initiatives
- Developing, implementing and managing public relations strategies to create a strong, favourable image of the company
- Drafting and pitching stories to media, government and industry partners
- Managing and building strong external stakeholder relations
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of B2B and Digital Marketing experience and a track record of delivering results on defined agendas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience in a related field
- Hands on experience in the following: Content marketing, SEO, Paid digital, product marketing, partnership marketing, conversion rate optimization, digital marketing strategy
- Strategic planning and ability to translate, operationalize and execute on business goals
- Possess strong project management skills and the ability to execute projects in a global environment
- Passion for driving projects, comfortable working and learning independently in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English, secondary language would be a plus
What's on Offer
You will be a part of a lean and dynamic team tackling one of the biggest problems in the region, hence you will have exposure across multiple industry verticals while having a very direct impact on the success of the company. If you are passionate about e-commerce and also looking to have a full autonomy on your role, then this will be a perfect opportunity! The remuneration for this role would be competitive and in line with the market.