Head of Digital Marketing - Indonesia - SAAS Fintech
SAAS fiscal platform innovator and disruptor
Drive Indonesian market, with regional growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a successful SAAS fintech firm, innovator with their proprietary online fiscal platform, empowering consumers to digitise their finances. Backed by blue chip Silicon Valley investors, enjoying superb growth within Indonesia, their current market of focus, with future plans to move into emerging markets.
They are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing, Indonesia. Digitally adept strategist, leadership experience, and understanding of local market, consumers, culture.
Headquartered in Singapore, with the bulk of business and team in Indonesia, this role will lead the digital marketing function for Indonesia, with a strong focus on SEO, SEM, website optimisation and brand building, social media and display advertising.
The Head of Digital Marketing will report to the Head of Marketing, who themselves come with decades of proven success within blue chip tech-enabled consumer-driven multi-national firms.
This is a leadership role, with an existing team of 7 (consisting of SEO, content, and social media managers).
Our client pride themselves on being ROI, revenue driven, however place just as much importance on being a key pillar of positive community change through digitisation of once offline, complex, platforms and fiscal processes.
As this role focuses on Indonesia market, its customers, content, products, and the majority of the team being Indonesian, it is mandatory that you have both in-depth experience with the Indonesian market and fluency in Bahasa Indonesia.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will:
- Drive comprehensive digital marketing strategy: Holding experience in omnichannel digital, you are adept at driving SEO/SEM, Social, Content calendar, website optimisation
- Hold proven leadership experience in driving a digital team to success and growth
- Hold budget management experience
- Be superb internal stakeholder manager: You understand more technical aspect of the platform, in relation to marketing, and most importantly how to translate both into a concise, understandable growth roadmap with senior leadership
- Be the brand ambassador: You will be a key pillar in driving brand visibility and growth in the market. As such, superb communications skills are greatly beneficial
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 7 to 8 years' experience of relevant experience, inclusive of at least 4 to 5 years of team management experience
- Previous ownership of marketing budget, alongside proven campaign ROI successes
- Indonesia market expertise is a must
- Strong passion for SAAS, fintech, and entrepreneurial appetite
- High flexibility to travel between Singapore and Indonesia at least 2 weeks a month
What's on Offer
This is role will drive the next step of our client's digital marketing journey, helping driving brand and customer journey to continued revenue and customer acquisition growth. You will lead a team of like-minded, driven individuals in bringing a superb, disruptive platform to the market.
With our client driving a lean, entrepreneurial culture, the ideal candidate will have a healthy entrepreneurial appetite themselves, adept at driving digital strategy, however not afraid to roll their sleeves if need be.
Compensation in this role will be competitive and aligned with the market.