Head of Digital Marketing - E-commerce
Series C High-growth Mobile Technology company
Global-level role with headquarters in Singapore
About Our Client
Our client is a disruptor of industry, driving mobile E-commerce innovation through superior product, service, and quality at its core. They pride themselves in being agile, their ability to innovate and the quality of their customer service. Their objective, to continue this rapid pace of expansion, with this role focusing specifically on their digital marketing strategy.
In line with their ambition to take growth to the next level and a Series C round in 2018, this will be someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and risk appetite.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will take full ownership of the Group digital marketing efforts by creating and managing Facebook and Google Ads, Third Party Ad Networks, Social Media Marketing and any other digital media.
The main responsibilities of the role will:
● Lead the overall digital marketing strategy - including Paid, Search, Display, Affiliate, Email, Facebook Advertisement, Push Notifications and SEO across 4 geographies and 3 lines of business.
● Manage a lean team of digital and social media marketeers and expand the portfolio of digital marketing stack while chasing performance, ROI and efficiency
● Work with the local marketing heads, the country manager and the marketing team to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
● Balance customer retention and acquisition to both maximize the lifetime value of existing consumers while increasing the customers base. Develop effective strategies and channel mixes to maintain these objectives.
● Continuously monitor, analyse, and act on data to drive conversion improvements across all aspects of the sales funnel - from channel optimisation, to marketing messaging, and conversion rates. Furthermore, set up automated reports and measurement tools that allow
result tracking at scale.
● Participate in brainstorming sessions as needed to generate creative and original ideas for all digital assets and drive the creative process with art directors, video producers and external agencies
● Maintain monthly reports on digital marketing portfolio, allocate budgets to different channel and assess performance with Key Performance Indicators.
● Grow the Digital Marketing team to function at scale - both in terms of hiring and skill development. Continuously innovate with tech and automation to manage headcount and team costs.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you have:
- Bachelors' degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 7 years experience leading Digital Marketing at scale in a high-growth mobile technology environment with a solid team management experience
- Alternatively, candidates from advertising publishers who know about Digital across all channels would also be considered
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Experienced managing timelines and budgets.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative-thinking, problem-solving and innovative marketing professional as you will be responsible for global digital marketing work of a high-growth tech company. The role offers excellent internal exposure as you will have a significant impact on the company's revenue generation. The role is best suited for individuals who are ready to work on new & previously untested initiatives and who are not deterred by failure.