Head of Digital Infrastructure
Exciting role to help build Digital Infrastructure
Fintech company in a fast growing SEA market
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in Retail Banking in their country. They have recently launched a fintech division focused on building a payment application & e-wallet with a view of capturing market share in the local market.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Develops and implements the physical and software-defined software infrastructure strategy and delivery processes of the bank with alignment to the overall Technology strategy and ensures that it is able to meet the capacity needs for current and future requirements.
- Oversees and monitors the performance and effectiveness of the physical and software environment including compute engineering, network, cloud, big data, applications, developments, automation, etc to ensure that it continue to supports the bank's vision of building a world-class agile technology organisation.
- Builds tools and frameworks for infrastructure design using best practices to ensure high technology standards, assurance and governance to deliver value to the bank.
- Develops disaster recovery and contingency plans, and resolves complicated technical infrastructure issues to ensure smooth delivery processes.
- Partners with the various technology and business stakeholders to ensure efficient delivery of business centric infrastructure and its' ability to anticipate and respond quickly to market and industry demand.
- Identifies and recommends latest network technologies or opportunities for service quality improvements by staying abreast with market trends and technology innovations in order to continuously improve the effectiveness of the bank's digital capabilities.
- Drives and defines appropriate cyber security measures, policies and guidelines of all technology systems, network and related application based on industry-standard practices and regulatory governance requirement to safeguard the bank and its' clients.
- Plans, manages and monitors various application projects' budgets, quality and timeline to ensure projects achieve desired service levels and optimization of costs.
- Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Possess international experience, preferably in banking, high growth companies or large Tech startup.
- Knowledge of technological trends to build cohesive digital technology strategy
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to empower your team to grow
- Experience in building a technology environment capable of supporting
- Excellent hands on technology know-how
- Strong Infrastucture knowledge, particularly in building high volume & throughput eCommerce applications
- Ability to work flexibly and deliver successful outcomes in an environment of occasional ambiguity
What's on Offer
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to build something meaningful whilst broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
The role is also a very well compensated 2 year expat package including housing, driver and tax which will be looked after by the organisation.