Head of Digital, APAC - Professional Services Firm
Role is part of the APAC marketing leadership team
Manage a regional team of 10
About Our Client
Our client is a successful B2B group within the information sales space, serving most Fortune 500 organizations. They have an outstanding market lead in APAC. With a staff strength of close to 2,000 in APAC and 10,000 globally, this region has been identified as the second largest for the group. As part of this growth, they are looking for a leader for their digital team, who will be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of the comprehensive digital program. In addition, it is a primary interface with senior stakeholders within sales and operations teams, ensuring that digital strategy marries local sales approaches.
Reporting to the Group Head of Digital in HQ and Regional Marketing Director in APAC, this is a rare opportunity to significantly contribute to a scaled business' ongoing success and to lead a dynamic and engaged team who are helping shape the future of the business.
The key measures of success in this role will be but not limited to:
- Devise and deploy a digital strategy for all markets in APAC including China, India, Japan and ANZ
- Leadership - manage a team of close to 10 and ensure they function as a high performing unit
- Elevate customer experience - drive regional initiatives within our digital platforms
- Media Strategy - own the paid, earned media strategy, harnessing the expertise of local agencies where needed
- Best practice implementation - work with broader marketing teams to ensure digital channels are fully integrated with the overall marketing programme
- Social media management - lead the analysis and 'ROI' management from investments within digital media and outreach of content onto social media platforms
The Successful Applicant
- Masters' degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in marketing, with at least 5 years in digital marketing leadership roles
- Experience in team management, having led a team of at least 5-10 headcounts
- Strong knowledge of the digital media landscape in SEA, China, India, Japan & ANZ
- Passion for serving the B2B professional services industry ideally, having worked in a sales centric firm
- Proven track record in having advised Country Managers on both B2C and B2C digital strategies
- High level of energy and top notch communication skills
What's on Offer
Our client is a market leader in their industry and they pride themselves in having a strong merit-based & fun sales culture. They are looking for someone who fits that culture and has been part of a challenging and fast moving sales organization. This is a replacement role as the incumbent will relocate outside of Singapore so we are looking for someone who will disrupt the way digital marketing is managed currently and will truly be a partner to the regional business leaders. The remuneration will be in line with the market for such hires.