- Join a fintech looking to better the lives of the citizens in developing markets
- Own overall design strategy of all products in the company from end to end
About Our Client
Our client is a fintech start-up looking to create and build products which makes an impact and better the lives of their users by helping them with their tax-filing applications. Working with some of the brightest people in the market, they are looking for a passionate Head of Design to join them in their journey to disrupt processes and change the way we live.
The Head of Design will be working closely with multiple stakeholders within the company including the Product team. You will be reporting to the CEO of the company and oversee the entire design strategy of the company from end to end. You will also be leading and growing the design team, responsible for bringing the best practices when it comes to designing the best user experience product for their users. You should be able to articulate the thought process and make data-driven decisions well in an agile structure.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelors' and above degree in any relevant discipline
- 7 or more years' of experience in digital product design or UI/UX
- Previous experience in launching end-to-end products within the design teams
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Analytical and hands-on approach with both business and technical teams
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a start-up looking to disrupt the way taxes are filed in emerging markets and a way to impact the users. You will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the world, helping to ease the way people file taxes. Though our client is well backed, this role will fit best with those who want start-up, entrepreneurial environment and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth to bring the product from 0-1.