Head of Department - Engineering (Energy Industry)
Reputable Power Generation firm in Singapore
Strategic key position to lead, improve and manage Engineering Department
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest Power Generation firm in Singapore, a trusted leader in its field.
- Leading and managing Engineering section
- Oversee the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to ensure optimal setup of the system for financially optimized Asset Management and Maintenance strategy.
- Develop and manage annual budgets (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Manage Engineering procedures for Planning, Reliability and Efficiency
- Manage the performance of all plant and equipment
- Responsible for People management, staff trainings and development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with minimum 15 years in maintenance environment, ideally in power station/ power generation firms.
- Strong technical knowledge and relevant experience with maintenance and engineering practices experience in M701F4, GT26 and V94.2 in CCP will be an added advantage
- CMMS software for maintenance environment and SAP knowledge
- People management with strong leadership skills
- OPEX and CAPEX management
- Good knowledge on local Singapore Market Rules, Transmission Codes, System Operation Manual, Gas Network Codes
- Strong in communication skills (spoken and written) for internal and external stakeholders management
- Leadership skills to engage employees and build high performance team
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have opportunity to work in a dynamic team in Singapore to accumulate professional experience within an established organization.