Head of Customer Engagement - Insurance/Insurtech - SEA
Drive customer experience to its optimal output
Drive vendor partnership and integrations
About Our Client
Our client is a leader of industry, driving a unique mix of innovation, technology, and user engagement within the insurance and insurtech space to provide market leading product offerings. Their objective, to grow their leading web, mobile, and online services to the next level of operation and scalability, customer engagement and loyalty.
The head of customer experience will drive the next level of engagement and customer experience for the client's web and mobile applications, driving customer activation, engagement, and stickiness. In parallel, this role will be responsible for streamlining and optimizing the customer's journey for optimal ease of use and understanding, with measurement of success centring on improving and driving engagement scores.
Being fluent in project management, IT vendor relationships, metrics and analytics, and just as important: managing, educating, and getting buy-in from internal senior stakeholders will be key.
The Successful Applicant
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be up to the challenge of:
- Build best in class customer service - You will own the customer journey end to end, inclusive of achieving service delivery that drives Achieve maximal performance marketing metrics excellent online campaign performance, accountable to high-growth KPIs.
- Driving multiple verticals - You will hold accountability over IT vendors and budgets, external partnerships, and timelines to delivery as well.
- Being an expert internal consultant - Your capacity to be a storyteller and ambassador for the platform will be key in getting backing and consistent buy-in from C-suite and senior stakeholders.
- Outperforming, outmanoeuvring, outshining - Innovate within a crowded industry, move fast, and drive customer experience and engagement to its maximal output and engagement score.
- Analytics driver - Drive the relevant user touch and engagement points, platform metrics & analytics into action points, and ahead of the curve trends and insights.
- Minimum 7-10 years of within financial services industry, with experience in project management, loyalty and/or wellness programs
- Having a good understanding of insurance products is a major plus
- Great understanding of web and mobile technology, platforms, and programs
- Superb attitude with leadership qualities, able to operate well within large organisations and with senior stakeholders
What's on Offer
Our client is renowned within the industry for pushing the envelope when it comes to implementing new technologies, online services, and platforms designed to engage, drive, and delight their customers.
The ideal candidate will be front and centre in driving an optimal customer journey to provide a singular and inimitable experience. They will be joining a high pressure environment where all eyes are on their vertical to push the client to the next evolution in their offerings and brand visibility.