Head of Credit (SME Banking)
Leading Financial Institution
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial institution that is focusing on SME lending. They are currently growing at an impressive rate within the industry and is moving into digitization.
As this is stable SME lending business, most people in the organisation wear many hats. That flexibility is key to anyone who wishes to work here. Main responsibilities for the Head of Credit will be;
- Co-ordinate with data & credit analytics team and develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
- Conceptualize and develop new products suitable for retail, micro & SME market.
- Overseeing approval process, including credit analysis of potential borrowers.
- Managing the risk team.
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply for this Head of Credit role, candidates will be expected to demonstrate a track record of strong credit risk management ability. Additionally they will need to have the following:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or Economics.
- At least 20 years credit risk management experience in SME Banking.
- Experience in using data and credit analytics tolls extensively.
- Well-developed organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, initiate and manage details to drive projects to timely completion.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.