- Leadership Role
- Digital Bank
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing world-class internet companies which manages a wide-range portfolio globally. With their creativity and various exciting platforms, they have been ensuring that technology becomes a key enabler for their operations in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, the Head of Credit will be involved in:-
- Implementing the credit risk management framework including ongoing identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting key credit risk exposure.
- Monitoring the performance of corporate loan portfolios to ensure they comply with the bank-wide credit risk strategies, policies and manuals.
- Reviewing and validating credit decision process and credit modelling, and identifying areas for improvements.
- Working closely with business teams to achieve business needs within risk appetite.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Head of Credit should meet the following criteria:-
- A recognised degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 10 years of credit risk experience focusing on supply chain financing or SME Banking.
- Strong knowledge of industries and economic environment in the region.
- Strong and in-depth understanding of credit and business analysis.
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive as the successful candidate will be managing all credit risk matters for Singapore and providing guidance to the wider group.