Head of Credit (Corporate Banking)
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial services group with an integrated network spanning over 10 countries. By connecting markets East & West, our client services the needs of individuals, institutions and corporate firms through it's various business divisions. In addition, they connect a diverse range of clients globally and offer them with the latest investment banking and advisory services, trading of global securities and access to their extensive insight capabilities.
Reporting to the CRO, the Head of Credit will be involved in:-
- Leading the presentation of credit proposal, information and intelligence to Credit Committee.
- Providing credit leadership and management functions to the existing credit risk professionals in the regional credit department.
- Leading initiatives for development of credit control, monitoring, policies, procedures, framework and other credit functions
- Driving and leading the credit pre-screening, credit assessment and credit approval processes.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Regional Head of Credit should meet the following criteria:-
- A recognised degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in credit risk within corporate banking.
- Strong knowledge of industries and economic environment in the region.
- Strong and in-depth understanding of credit and business analysis.
What's on Offer
Our client offers autonomy in this role reporting directly to the CRO and remuneration will be in line with the market. In addition, you will be able to rely on knowledge and experience from the wider leadership team here in Singapore.