- Leading Digital Bank
- Dynamic Team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing financial institution in the region which manages a wide range of portfolio globally. With their creativity and various exciting platforms, they have been ensuring that technology becomes a key enabler for their operations in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer the Head of Credit Analytics will be involved in :-
- Conducting analysis on post lending accounts to identify the associated credit risk problems and make appropriate recommendations on risk mitigation.
- Monitoring the performance of the bank's loan portfolios to ensure compliance with regulations and bank-wide credit strategies, policies and manuals.
- Reviewing and validating credit decision process and credit modelling to identify areas for improvements.
- Managing model risk for scorecards, segmentation, loss forecasting and IRB models.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the potential Head of Credit Analytics should meet the following criteria :-
- A recognised Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or a related field.
- At least 10 years of relevant credit risk analytics and modelling experience within SME Banking.
- Strong knowledge of Basel, IFRS9 and regulatory requirements in relation to models.
- Strong stakeholder collaboration skills
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive as this is a newly created role approving credit for Singapore and providing support and guidance at the group level.