Head of Cost Control - Food & Beverage
One of Singapore's largest public-listed companies
Leader in sustainable worldwide developments
About Our Client
Our client is one of Singapore's largest public-listed companies. Apart from being a multi billion dollar enterprise, it is also a global leader in sustainable developments. Managed by a diverse and experienced team, its key mission is to develop state of the art projects while maintaining a culture which focuses on integrity, respect and teamwork.
Reporting to the CFO, you will have responsibilities in the overall cost control function of the F&B business including designing a cost management framework for more than 50 F&B establishments & leading a team of experienced cost controllers. As a key business partner to F&B commercial and operational leaders, you will be actively involved in formulating and driving cost control strategies through providing commercial insights and analysis of key financial data. A business centric role, you will be required to conduct F&B market research on a frequent basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimally 8-12 years of experience as a F&B cost controller
- Experience and passion in culinary
- Possess strong F&B business acumen and excellent communication skills to effectively influence key F&B stake holders
- Strong financial planning & analytical skills are required
- Track record of managing and grooming talent
What's on Offer
The successful applicant can look forward to an attractive remuneration package with the opportunity to lead and grow a team within an expanding organisation.