Head of Corporate Banking (Asian Bank)
Head of department role
About Our Client
Our client is an Asian origin bank who is looking at further expanding their Corporate Banking business for SEA and China from Singapore. As such they are looking for someone with good relationship and experience to Head up their corporate baking department.
Reporting to Business Head, you would be responsible for soliciting new business in loans (bilateral & syndication), trade finance and any other banking products in line with bank's strategy and objective to meet financial goals for the business. You would be responsible for managing and developing a small team while creating a good team culture. Furthermore, you would be responsible for identifying cross sell opportunities with other businesses to maximize the exposure for existing clients of the bank. Finally, you would be responsible for creating the annual business plan and department budget, whilst overall in-charge of development and implementation of marketing strategies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant would have
- At least a Bachelor's degree with minimum 12 years of experience in Corporate Banking
- Must possess good knowledge of loan, trade finance and other corporate banking products
- Should have experience in managing, motivating and leading a team
- Should have good network to originate business in Singapore, China and South East Asian markets
- Since the role requires you to deal with Chinese clients, it would be ideal to know Mandarin language
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to leverage on your network and be the Head of Department
- Competitive package for the right individual
- An environment which thrives on relationships