- Leadership Role
- Fintech Unicorn
About Our Client
Our client is a leading fintech company providing a one-stop digital payment solutions for merchants and financial institutions to accept a comprehensive suite of payment methods in emerging markets across Southeast Asia. As part of their growth, there is now an opportunity for a rising star to join their team as Head of Compliance.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Compliance will be involved in :-
- Building and developing compliance policies including AML/CFT Sanctions Policy, Data Protection Policy and Anti-Corruption & Bribery Policy.
- Updating compliance-related documents to reflect the latest rules and regulations, industry best practices and changes to regulatory guidelines.
- Participating in compliance risk assessments (including AML), reporting, reviewing and testing.
- Providing compliance assessment and risk control solution for new business launch and operations.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the potential Head of Compliance should meet the following criteria :-
- At least 7 years of relevant financial crime compliance and sanctions compliance experience within payment services.
- Strong knowledge in B2B payment practices in Singapore and Southeast Asia countries.
- Proactive, passionate, humble individual that loves to build and lead a team.
- Strong stakeholder collaboration skills.
What's on Offer
Our client is providing a unique opportunity in Singapore to help grow their footprint in the region. As this is a leadership role, remuneration and bonuses will be in line with market.