- New Headcount
- Growing Crypto Exchange
About Our Client
Our client is a leading cryptocurrency exchange providing a one-stop solution where merchants and consumers can transact with various new digital currencies. They aim to bring more innovation, efficiency and equality by making digital currency accessible and approachable by everyone. As part of their growth, there is now an opportunity for a rising star to join their team as Head of Compliance.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Compliance will be involved in :-
- Implementing and spearheading compliance matters including AML/CFT, Licensing, KYC, Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions.
- Conducting reviews on the adequacy and relevance of regulatory and compliance strategies, policies, frameworks and oversee enhancements to address control deficiencies.
- Acting as the liaison officer with the regulator, as well as facilitating internal and external compliance requirements.
- Continuously improving and conducting compliance training programs.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the potential Head of Compliance should meet the following criteria :-
- At least 5 years of relevant compliance experience within a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Strong knowledge in payment services act for Singapore.
- Proactive, passionate, humble individual that loves to build and lead a team.
- Strong stakeholder collaboration skills.
What's on Offer
Our client is providing a unique opportunity in Singapore to help grow their footprint in the region. As this is a leadership role, remuneration and bonuses will be in line with market.