- Leadership Role
- Dynamic Team
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial services group with an integrated network spanning over 10 countries. By connecting markets East & West, our client services the needs of individuals, institutions and corporate firms through it's various business divisions. In addition, they connect a diverse range of clients globally and offer them with the latest advisory services.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Compliance will be involved in:-
- Assisting in ensuring that the bank operates in compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Interpreting and assessing regulatory updates and ensuring that business is kept aware of changes.
- Liaising and coordinating with the regulators on all reporting requirements and submissions.
- Assisting in legal matters by liaising with external regulators.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Head of Compliance should meet the following criteria:-
- A recognised qualification from a reputable university.
- Minimum 8 years of compliance experience within corporate banking.
- Strong regulatory compliance knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Our client offers autonomy in this role reporting directly to the CEO and remuneration will be in line with market. In addition, you will be able to rely on knowledge and experience from the wider leadership team here in Singapore.