- Leadership Role
- Regional Coverage
About Our Client
Our client is a strong player in the fintech sector, and established its business with solid corporate social responsibility and well-balanced with economics and financial performance. As part of their growth, there is now an opportunity for a rising star to join their team as Head of Compliance.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Compliance will be involved in :-
- Building and developing compliance policies including AML/CFT Sanctions Policy, Data Protection Policy and Anti-Corruption & Bribery Policy.
- Updating compliance-related documents to reflect the latest rules and regulations, industry best practices and changes to regulatory guidelines.
- Participating in compliance risk assessments (including AML), reporting, reviewing and testing.
- Conducting regular and timely compliance training for team members.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the potential Head of Compliance should meet the following criteria :-
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in compliance within capital markets.
- Keen interest and understanding in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology and digital assets
- Proactive, passionate, humble individual that loves to build and lead a team.
- Strong stakeholder collaboration skills.
What's on Offer
Our client is providing a unique opportunity in Singapore to help grow their footprint in the region. As this is a leadership role, remuneration and bonuses will be in line with market.