Head of Business Development
Regional exposure - SEA
About Our Client
Client is a global financial services firm selling insurance products headquartered in UK and looking to set up office in Singapore.
- Establish and develop a number of key Business Partner relationships in target areas as agreed with Southeast Asia leadership team.
- Form internal relationships with local and international colleagues to ensure maximisation of opportunities across the broader business.
- New channel and product growth
- Lead and manage business development strategy for Singapore and non-presence SEA countries
- Lead the negotiating and establishing of financial arrangements with Business Partners, ensuring agreed financial profitability is achieved.
- Sales pipeline management
- Contribute to the creation of marketing and product solutions that engage and excite prospects.
- Focus on development of market presence in Singapore (80% of time) and non-presence countries in Southeast Asia (20% of time)
- Achieve sales and revenue targets as agreed with Southeast Asia leadership team.
The Successful Applicant
- Significant and demonstrable financial services industry experience, or selling tech and insurance solutions into corporations, at a senior level with 5-10 years experience.
- Affinity and experience within InsureTech and/or Bancassurance
- Highly developed sales and relationship management skills, with demonstrable past success in these areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a professional approach and the ability to quickly develop credible working relationships.
- Flexibility in travelling within Southeast Asia
- Excellent English written and spoken skills. Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are required.
- Opportunities creator and a strong team player working closely with presales, account management and technical implementation teams.
- Good level of existing connections at appropriately senior level across areas in which the business wishes to develop distribution.
- Willingness to work in a start-up environment with adaptability and resilience to change
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Can-do attitude, strategic thinker, with a passion for new products and solutions
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package and expansion exposure