Head of Business Development, FSI
Individual contributor role with opportunities to expand the team
Exciting opportunity and growth plans in the service
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational Information Technology company.
- Develop a Digital Finance strategy - Responsible for end-to-end strategy, design and implementation of product roadmap for the digital finance
- Develop effective strategies to grow the digital banking business. Identify opportunities, generate proposals, and serve as an evangelist and Fintech subject matter expert both internally and externally
- Lead the team to focus on customer outcomes by best leveraging the technologies available, such as Data Science, ML, AI etc.
- Engage, lead and influence key C-level leaders at financial institutions on the need for Digital Finance. Develop relationships and engage with key influencers in the Fintech ecosystem.
- Collaborate with customers and partners to quickly execute MVP hypothesis and verification cycle to develop Data Driven SaaS model products
- Discover, capture and report back on the Digital Finance market, identify challenges and opportunities for expansion into the Digital Finance Industry
The Successful Applicant
- MSc or BSc in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- Should have 10 years or more strong operational and relevant working experience in Financial Services space - especially in Commercial Banking and Fintech related with loan, credit scoring and fraud prevention etc
- Understand on process of underwriting and KPI management for any key commercial finance segment (leasing, lending, etc.)
- Familiar with financial industry trend, global & local legislation and regulatory compliance requirements
- Possess many valuable contacts in financial industry in Asia - Government Bureau, Financial Institution/Association, Fintech Start-up, Professor, etc.
- Have strong communication and C-level influence / relationship management skills - in order to drive the digital agenda
- Understand Digital Technology trends and the role of data. Should be able to comprehend and drive outcome-based solutions using the evolution of digital compute power and availability of data
- Should be self-motivated and pro-active in identifying new opportunities on the established accounts.
- Be a team player with focus on winning as one team, and be ability to lead and take the team to the next level
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills - proven ability to execute as an individual contributor in the face of ambiguity and limited resources, and to shift priorities with quantitative and analytical skills
What's on Offer
A highly attractive position and remuneration.