Head of Business Controlling
Strategic business partnering with commercial and operations team
Leadership position with a leading international player
About Our Client
The company is a global leader with diversified product offerings to a wide range of industries for both industrial and commercial uses. They are looking to expand its value chain offerings and hence they are currently hiring top talents from various commercial and operation functions to spearhead the growth of the business internationally. They are currently looking for a Head of Business Controlling to lead and manage the planning function for the Global Sales & Marketing entity based in Singapore.
This is a leadership position responsible for driving the overall business controlling function to achieve commercial goals and corporate objectives. You will manage a sizeable team in the business controlling / FP&A function in ensuring that business plans, reporting and relevant insights are provided timely to the respective department heads. You will continuously look to value-add to the business team by ensuring a consistent and standardised view for decision making. You will drive the business partnership strategy with the commercial and operations teams and provide advice to the business on investment strategies. You will be required to spearhead and lead projects in process improvements and systems upgrades.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Degree in Finance & Accounting and/or MBA/Masters preferred
- >15 years of relevant FP&A / Business Controlling experience in Multinational company
- Team management experience is required to manage a sizeable team
- Relevant industry experience in Petrochemical/Chemical/Trading/Manufacturing will be of great advantage
- Excellent communicator, highly engaging with strong stakeholders management and presentation skills
- Self-starter and thrive well in an independent and flexible work environment
What's on Offer
Excellent working environment with high visibility to senior management team.