Head of Business Analytics - Real Estate
Opportunity to Develop and Drive Business Analytics Strategy and Roadmap
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our Client is a Market Leader within the Real Estate, Retail and Hospitality Industry. They have a well established presence of more than 50 Years with assets exceeding more than $5 Billion in Growth. They are now looking for a Head of Business Analytics to Develop and Drive Business Analytics Strategy and Roadmap across Multiple Business Pillars within the Organisation.
As a Head of Business Analytics, you will be responsible for:
- Owning and leading the data preparation procedures while providing support for optimal Analytics.
- Creating and designing visualisations, this includes dashboards, reporting and analysis with the focus on key business requirements.
- Collaborating closely with top level management and key stakeholders to provide communication on key Analysis and the implications through these Analytics.
- Leading crucial projects to drive and improve business changes through Data Analytics.
- Developing and spearheading the Business Analytics Strategy and Roadmap, this includes building Datawarehouse from scratch while maintaining, enhancing and scaling Business and Data Analytics capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
As a Successful Candidate you should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science coupled with at least 8 years of working experience in Business Analytics, developing Strategies and Driving Data Analytics and Business Roadmaps.
You should have a strong understanding of managing and providing troubleshooting activities on large pools of Datasets coupled with a strong hands on experience on the application of Analytical and Statistical tools such as Python and Tableau.
You should also have expert knowledge and working experience in Microsoft Excel coupled with a good knowledge on the application of Business Intelligence Tools, this includes, visualisation software such as Tableau or Qlikview.
In addition, you should have a strong experience in coding languages such as SQL, R or Python coupled with a proven track record in building Datawarehouse from scratch.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to Develop and Drive Business Analytics Strategy and Roadmap
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fast Career Growth