Head of B2B Marketing - E-commerce
High-growth working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a disruptor of industry, driving mobile E-commerce innovation through superior product, service, and quality at its core. They pride themselves in being agile, their ability to innovate and the quality of their customer service. Their objective, to continue this rapid pace of expansion, with this role focusing specifically on their B2B marketing strategy.
In line with their ambition to take growth to the next level and a Series C round in 2018, this will be someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and risk appetite.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will take full ownership of the Group B2B marketing efforts by ideating and executing a marketing strategy, which will comprise of offline marketing events, affiliate partnership marketing and performance marketing. Your main goals will be to increase the number of merchants on their platform as well as to increase the revenue per merchants.
The main responsibilities of the role will:
- Ideate and execute the aggressive paid digital marketing campaign with lead generation and merchant acquisition being key objectives
- Establish and lead External partners' partnerships, Events and Trade shows participations, media/influencers relationships
- Plan and execute CRM initiatives for the merchant base through push notifications, EDMs, SMS..
- Manage the annual marketing budget and monthly performance reports using your strong data analytics skills.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you have:
- Bachelors' degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5 or more years in marketing experience with ideally merchant acquisition and engagement focused marketing exposure
- Marketing in a B2B or e-commerce environment will be considered as a strong advantage
- Strong experience in integrated marketing in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to grasp and translate analytics & data into pro-active action plans
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative-thinking, problem-solving and innovative marketing professional as you will be responsible for global B2B marketing work of a high-growth tech company. The role offers excellent internal exposure as you will have a significant impact on the company's revenue generation. The role is best suited for individuals who are ready to work on new & previously untested initiatives and who are not deterred by failure.