Head of Application Support (e-Trading Applications)
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services organisation with strong international presence across more than 20 countries. They pride themselves as leaders in innovative solutions in asset and wealth management for institutions. As the business makes a ground-breaking technology breakthrough in the trading space to revolutionalise the capital market, they are eager to bring in a Head of Application Support (e-Trading Applications) to support the development of the core solution as part of the organisation's new initiative.
As a Head of Application Support (e-Trading Applications), you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring stability and efficient resolution of application issues
- Holding responsibility of change management process
- Developing the SLA to ensure service uptime and creating processes to track application incidents
- Acting as the main point of contact for users' issues encountered and prioritising the remediation of the issues
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have at least 8-12 years of hands-on experience in providing support across different technology stack and infrastructure environment.
You will have track record of holding leadership responsibilities in a financial market industry's product support team. You will be proficient in analysing and articulating the risk and assessment of production stability. Knowledge and experience in exchange applications, infrastructure environment, data centre, Blockchain and server virtualisation will be greatly beneficial.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Growth opportunity