- Newly created senior leadership position as part of expasion plan.
- A work-life balance and family oriented MNC environment with good team synergy.
About Our Client
A leading global FMCG organization with manufacturing plant in Singapore is looking for an experienced Head of Application for various food category to manage beverage, dairy, confectionery, savoury trend and other product portfolio. This is a newly created position and a full time permanent headcount position.
- With strong understanding primarily in beverage, dairy and confectionery consumer trend (minor in savoury application), lead the Application and Product Management team to provide market analysis and trend presentations at customer site to obtain new project wins.
- Develop and launch new product innovation across beverage, dairy, confectionery and savoury category, matching sample target provided by customers to meet with market trends, customer specifications and achieve sales growth.
- Collaborate closely with global team, strategic business unit including quality and production team to develop new standard of technical acceptance and improved efficiency of the processes and way of working.
- Lead new product innovation and manage multiple projects by optimizing the available resources and product portfolio in collaboration with Product Managers, Sales and Marketing and Creation team.
- Interphase closely with the technical team (flavour creation and beverage application team), sales team and marketing team to develop customer specific concept.
- Establish the flavour application strategy approach and application developments by identifying new market trends.
- Continuously drive flavour ingredient/material and recipe management compliance (FSSC 22000) through monthly health check, constant feedback and provide guidance to customer.
- Analyse key customer portfolio to proactively develop new flavour concepts and application.
- Be the subject matter expert in beverage, dairy and confectionery portfolio to provide technical advice and support within SEA portfolio.
- Perform quarterly and yearly budget and investment planning, and able to propose new projects according to the market trend transition.
- Lead and actively provide manufacturing input and operation support for manufacturing trials and homogeneity testing to ensure smooth implementation of new product development and market projects.
- Manage and coordinate on flavour sampling, launch proactive presentations and interphase with global HQ R&D team.
- Strategize and develop concepts in preparation for new product launch, front the management of product booklets/brochures/flyers for any exhibition or presentation purpose.
- Participate and follow through on initial product commercial trial runs to manage product portfolio.
- As a people-centric individual, coach, mentor and grow existing team member with nurturing leadership.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Food Science/Biological/Physic Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years experience with people management experience; the ideal candidate would have a technical background in flavour application department or come from lab creation background.
- Candidate from B2C manufacturing environment with beverage, dairy, confectionery or savoury experience is encouraged to apply for this role.
- Strong customer presentation skill and project management skill.
What's on Offer
Good team synergy and supportive work environment.