Hardware Lead - IoT
Exciting projects and the ideal opportunity to expand your commercial knowledge
Gain practical hands-on development and prototyping experience
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading multinational company focused in developing innovative software solutions to help their customers worldwide in both IoT and traditional enterprise environment.
- Participate in designing and implementation of embedded IoT hardware.
- Manage the timeline for development, sourcing, prototyping and delivery.
- Conduct system validation (Power Consumption, stability and certification)
- Communicate with third party manufacturer to perfect prototypes ensuring timely delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience managing and developing digital and/or analog systems.
- Experience in hardware development and integration from scratch including mechanical housing design.
- Understand embedded software / driver / OS.
- Able to identify, coordinate and lead outsourced vendors whenever there's a gap on internal capability.
What's on Offer
This organisation is a global brand name, with strong presence in Singapore as their regional headquarters. They have been constantly growing in the APAC region and are one of the most trusted companies globally. The firm is highly focused in on-boarding the right talent to support their growth and you will play a crucial role in leading the business in its next phase of growth.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this job will be a good fit for you You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mind-set.