Core R&D hub in Singapore.
Great career advancement.
About Our Client
A leading smart energy solutions provider, my client is looking for innovative and passionate individuals to join their engineering team to deliver world class products, systems and services to utility clients worldwide.
- Design and develop electronics hardware for communication products (RF/cellular/sensor product).
- Study and analyse schematic and geometric diagram and PCB board layout.
- Review hardware design, troubleshoot and resolve technical EMC/EMI issues.
- Liaise with contract manufacturers and material suppliers to improve existing product delivery and support production line setup.
- Develop hardware solutions, validate designs and conduct feasibility studies on the hardware architectures and create execution plan for new product development.
- Perform analysis and improvement to troubleshoot design, manufacturing processes, testing and quality issues.
- Prepare test plan and technical documentation.
- Support the design and build of production and use-in-lab test jigs.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in PCB/PCBA environment.
* Require Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
* Customer-centric, technically hands-on with strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity.