Hardware Electronics Engineer
Established organization with credible leaders and technical team.
Conducive working environment.
About Our Client
A global leading smart energy solutions providers, my client is looking for innovative and passionate individuals to join their engineering team to deliver world class products, systems and services to utility clients worldwide.
- Design and develop electronics hardware for commercial/industrial metering product (gas meter).
- Develop communication products (RF/cellular/sensor product) using circuit simulators, signal integrity tools or 2D/3D RF tools.
- Study and analyse schematic and geometric diagram and PCB board layout.
- Review hardware design, troubleshoot and resolve technical EMC/EMI issues.
- Liaise with contract manufacturers and material suppliers to improve existing product delivery and support production line setup.
- Develop hardware solutions, validate designs and conduct feasibility studies on the hardware architectures and create execution plan for new product development.
- Perform analysis and improvement to troubleshoot design, manufacturing processes, testing and quality issues, to ensure EMC compliance.
- Prepare test plan and technical documentation including performing test on metering PCBA.
- Support the design and build of production and use-in-lab test jigs.
- Execute product life cycle from design to mass manufacturing stage.
- Knowledge with embedded systems and high-speed digital hardware circuit design including ARM (v5, v7m) and/or MSP430 designs.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in PCB/PCBA environment.
- Require Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Familiar with ARM (v5, v7m) and/or MSP430 designs and EMC compliance.
- Customer-centric, technically hands-on with strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
Exciting career opportunity.