Group Talent and Employer Branding Specialist - Tech MNC
Regional role in APAC
New role in an innovative and dynamic environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global technology and services company with close to a 100,000 employees globally. They specialize in fixed, mobile and networking software solutions at the enterprise level.
With the growth of the digital age, our client prides themselves in synergizing and leveraging on new technologies to identify high-value opportunities, address critical challenges, and transforming enterprises.
They are experiencing exponential growth, hence, they are working together with us in search for a Group Talent and Employer Branding Specialist to join their Talent acquisition team.
Reporting to the Group Talent Lead (APAC), the successful applicant will:
- Be a specialist on talent strategies, mid-career and graduate hiring and employer branding on a global level
- Be responsible for driving Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) initiatives
- Drive end-to-end recruitment for roles within the region
- Partner with regional and global stakeholders for talent needs
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 10 years or more experience in employer branding and talent acquisition
- Passionate to be working for a fast-paced, highly matrix organization
- Strong communication skills
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders across the region
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a culturally innovative and dynamic global technology and services company. The company is experiencing organic and inorganic growth. Hence, they are looking for a well-presented, culturally dynamic and high performing individual who is eager to excel in a rapidly growing environment.