Group Talent Acquisition Specialist
Market specialist in the consumer goods industry
High visibility role
About Our Client
Our client is a market specialist in the consumer goods industry which manages a portfolio of over 100 brands. They have an omnichannel business model which taps on their robust data analytical intelligence. They have built a strong presence within APAC and is undergoing regional transformation by ensuring that technology becomes a key enabler for their operations in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
Hence, there is an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Group Talent Acquisition Specialist to be part of the organisation's regional transformation.
Reporting to the Group Talent Acquisition Lead (APAC), the successful applicant will:
- Be a specialist on talent strategies, mid-career and graduate hiring and employer branding
- Be responsible for talent acquisition where the client operates in APAC, covering more than 2000 headcounts
- Drive end-to-end recruitment for all business units
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 3 years or more experience in talent acquisition, in-house and/or agency environment
- Passionate to be working for a multi-brand consumer facing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders in China
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a culturally innovative and dynamic renowned consumer goods business. The company is looking to revitalize their brand equity and is experiencing organic and inorganic growth. Hence, they are looking for a well-presented, process-driven individual who is eager to perform in a rapidly growing environment.