- 3-month contract role
- Work with world renowned recruitment agency
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 37 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
We proudly work to match the brightest professionals with some of the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders, as well as some of the most highly respected companies in Singapore. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
Reporting to the Manager of the business
- Provide support to business presence in various location APAC-wide
- Capture, validate and maintain inventory list of IT hardware
- Liaise with local contact (outside Singapore) to maintain and track of information associated with IT hardware
- Responsible for asset tagging in accordance with quality control standards
- Review and improve Asset management process and procedure
- Perform administrative tasks such as reporting generation, data entry and analysis
- Other ad-hoc administrative and support tasks
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues with:
- Diploma in related field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in asset management, IT support, office support or similar capacity
- Basic IT knowledge, including hardware
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge in Asset Management /IMAC process will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in VBA/Excel Macro and SharePoint will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in ITIL/ITSM will be an added advantage
What's on Offer
Exposure to APAC business teams, working in a multi-cultural environment.